Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

Not So Hot

I woke up this morning feeling terribly nauseous. I tried to eat and drink to see if that would make me feel better but the nausea didn't really let up. It was hitting me in waves at sporadic intervals but it was accompanied by tightening in my abdomen and just didn't feel right. I got dressed and went to work thinking I would start feeling better any minute.

When I got to work I was still feeling yucky so, I tried to get through my first few classes but, I finally just called Dr. Anstine's office. They sent me home for the day with instructions to drink a whole bunch of water and REST. They also told me to go directly to the hospital if I didn't feel 10 movements from the baby in 2 hours or if I kept feeling the nausea and abdominal discomfort.

I followed the doctor's instructions and ended up sleeping much of the afternoon. I was able to feel 10 movements from the baby in just a few minutes (more on Crazy Baby Judo later). My nausea and abdominal discomfort went away too.

Adam's company Christmas party is tonight. We are going BUT we will leave if I start feeling sick again.

No comments: