Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Crazy Baby Judo

We had fun at the party last night but it WORE ME OUT. It was different than any other party I've ever been to...they had a mechanical bull, trick ropers, gun slingers and a wild west photo booth. My work Christmas party is at a pizza place. I'm thinking it will be a little more subdued.

Anyway, when I was trying to get to sleep the baby started doing this crazy kicking that we call Baby Judo. I'm not exactly sure how s/he does it but I can feel it simultaneously on both sides of my belly and they are so hard that Adam can definitely feel them. We've never had a chance to SEE Baby Judo (s/he only does it when I'm trying to sleep) but I'm pretty sure we'd be able to see them pretty clearly. I was trying to figure out exactly how s/he is doing Baby Judo and the only thing I can figure is that s/he is doing the splits.

No comments: