Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ugh

I had parent teacher conferences last night. I have them from 8-8 today! I was so wiped out when I got home last night. I'm just hoping I make it through today without falling asleep on the floor. Thankfully tomorrow is a comp day. I have an appointment with my OB at 3 but I plan to do NOTHING the rest of the day.

At my appointment tomorrow I will have my gestational diabetes screening and I will get to schedule the rest of my appointments. I'm at the point now where I will be going to the OB every two weeks. Right around the first of the year I will be going every week. Starting with my next appointment I will be seeing the other doctors in the practice. I guess the theory is that IF my doctor happens to be unavailable when I'm ready to have the baby, I will be comfortable with one of her partners delivering because I've at least met them. I'm just hoping it doesn't come to that because I would really prefer to have my regular doctor deliver the baby.

This weekend the Ducks have a bye. If you don't understand why that's important, you don't know my husband! Having a bye means they will not be playing. I could go into all the reasons this is great for the team (yeah, I know the reasons) but I'm mostly excited because it's good for me. Adam decided to use this weekend to rip out all the molding in our bedroom and maybe paint the kitchen. I'm hoping he will want to get started on replacing the molding this weekend too but I'm not going to push my luck.

No comments: