Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Another Day

I had an appointment with the OB today for my gestational diabetes screening. I will know the results on Tuesday but I'm not too worried. The "cola" was totally disgusting though. It tasted like flat, watered down orange soda and had a kind of weird after taste. I thought I was going to be sick but I did manage to keep it down.

The baby's heart rate was 138 and everything measured perfectly. I gained a couple pounds from my previous appointment so we don't have to get a growth scan (you may remember at my last appointment I had lost weight as a result of not eating much when I had my neck trouble). I start going in every two weeks now and will get the chance to meet other doctors in the practice just in case one of them ends up delivering my baby. My doctor will be out of town the week after Christmas so let's cross our fingers the baby doesn't decide to come that week!

The crib is arriving Monday via FedEx so we will be busy this weekend making room for it. Nothing else to report right now.

No comments: