Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mall Rats

Last night Adam and I went to the mall to pick up my library books (yeah, our library branch is in the mall...it's VERY convenient since we basically live across the street). We decided to look around a bit and were headed to Borders when Adam told me he wanted to stop at the hat store and look at Oregon hats. I told him I would meet him there (meaning the hat store) but he heard "I will beat you there" (meaning I was going to zoom to Borders). I walked slowly through the game kiosk and found myself at the hat store about two minutes later.

Adam was nowhere to be found so I sat on the bench and waited and waited and waited for 30 minutes! I tried calling him about 900 times but he only answered the first time and I couldn't understand what he said before we got disconnected. I was starting to make up all kinds of crazy scenarios in my head and really freak myself out.

After 30 minutes I decided to go to the information booth where they informed me the mall does not have a paging system. Right after I discovered this, Adam walked out of Borders having just realized I wasn't in the store.

So, we found each other and all is well but it definitely made for a stressful trip to the mall.

No comments: