Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Getting Organized

Last night I ordered the crib! I got a great deal on it from babycenter.com and it should be here by next weekend.

This week I started getting together our list of people to call/email when the baby is born. If you want to get an email (with pictures!), make sure I have your address. I also preregistered at the hospital (which was WAY easier than I thought it would be) and chose our pediatrician.

I'm kind of on a pumpkin kick. I made pumpkin waffles for breakfast yesterday and then used the rest of the pumpkin puree to make some seriously delicious pumpkin bread.

Today I am having lunch with a friend and getting some household chores done. I'm also making a batch of Macaroni and Cheese from my new cookbook.

No comments: