Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 23, 2007

Safety First

Adam's grandmother Sue is in town. Today we went shopping. Not the crazy Black Friday bargain hunting variety though. We went shopping for baby stuff. Babies R Us was not crowded at all and we had fun looking at all the different choices for strollers and car seats. We settled on one we really like and Adam's grandmother bought it for us. I guess now that we have a crib AND a car seat we are really ready to bring this baby home.

After the shopping excursion we dropped the stroller off at home (it comes in a HUGE box) and headed out for lunch and a movie. Adam really wanted to see No Country for Old Men so we saw that and I mostly enjoyed it. I did have to get up to use the restroom once during the movie. Unfortunately, the man at the end of the aisle was really rude to me. He ROLLED HIS EYES at me when I was walking out and, just in case I thought it was my imagination, he did it AGAIN when I came back! I wanted to "accidentally" step on his foot but I rose above.

No comments: