Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Strange Dreams

For the past month or so I've been having weird and vivid dreams. Most of them are totally unrelated to the baby but still really strange. I did have one a while ago though that was related to the baby and may cause us to use a different name if we have a boy.

In my dream we had the baby (a boy, every time I dream about the baby it's a boy) and Adam left the room for some reason. The nurse came in and asked me what the baby's name would be and I told her it would be Aiden. I didn't hesitate at all and she put it on all the official paperwork. By the time Adam came back and found out about the switch, we couldn't change it.

The weird thing is that we never once talked about the name Aiden and I have no idea how it came into my head. But, I kind of like it so I think if we have a boy he will be either Henry Aiden (not much of a change from Henry Hayden) or Aiden Henry.

And...just in case you're wondering...Aiden is an Irish name meaning "fiery" so it would be totally appropriate for him if he takes after me!

One more thing...while looking up Aiden in our baby name book we came across the name Addison. Addison means "son of Adam".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about james james aiden addison adam george dupree?