Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Baby Outfits

Okay! I admit it! It is sort of killing me not knowing if this baby is a Portia or an Aiden. I went shopping with Adam's grandmother yesterday and we had SO MUCH FUN looking around BabyGap. There were tons of cute outfits for both boys and girls but you will notice the pictures I've included are both girl outfits because the boy outfits just don't translate as well on screen.

Adam has a cousin getting married in March and I have seen so many cute outfits I WOULD buy for the baby to wear to the wedding. I can't really make any choices though because I don't know!

My current favorites all have something of a winter/holiday look to them because that is what's out there right now. Since the wedding is in March in Colorado I am assuming it will still be cold. I don't really know anything about how formal of a wedding it is but I figure an infant can pretty much get away with anything.

Liz and Emily, I know you read this blog...help me out with some weather information.

No comments: