Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

What a Day!

I love Fridays because that means Adam is home all day! Today was also the day my friends at school scheduled a baby shower. It was a lot of fun and Aiden spent most of his time being held and admired by the various ladies in attendance. Adam was on hand to deal with extreme fussiness but we only needed him a few times. We got a lot of really nice gifts we can't wait to use.

We've been swaddling Aiden at night for sleeping and it really helps calm him down. Unfortunately, we only have one blanket that's really big enough for swaddling so I bought some flannel today and I'm going to make him another one. Our new swaddling strategy is to follow the method Dr. Karp discusses in "The Happiest Baby on the Block" and then wrap a second blanket around him. The second blanket really calms him down and keeps him swaddled longer.

This weekend I'll be writing thank you notes and hanging out with my two favorite men. Tomorrow we'll also try to get some new pictures uploaded.

No comments: