Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Cloth Diapers


Adam's grandmother Sue read an article in Guideposts about the woman who started babyworks. It's based in Portland and they carry a variety of green baby products, including really cool cloth diapers. I wanted to use cloth diapers but with all the craziness of the last six weeks I let the idea go. Now that we're settling into a routine I decided to crunch the numbers and bite the bullet. I went ahead and ordered 12 of the bumGenius 3.0 diapers, they will fit Aiden until he weighs 30 lbs (hopefully he'll be potty trained by then!?!?) and they are really easy to use. We have 30 days to try them out and if we hate them we can return them for a full refund. I think we will like them though and if we do I will buy another 12. I figure they will pay for themselves in 2-3 months and we will have them forever.

No comments: