Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Miscellaneous Updates

Today has been kind of exciting. Aiden was very fussy all day so I was feeling pretty fried. I've been giving him gripe water and Axid and he seems to be much happier now. Once I got him calmed down, I put him in the swing rocker thing we got on craigslist. He was wearing a white onesie and I was on the phone making an appointment to get a home phone. All of a sudden he kicked off his blanket and I heard the loudest diaper noise ever. We ended up with a diaper explosion that required an immediate bath. I haven't figured out how to clean the rocker (I'll let Adam figure it out).

Tomorrow we're getting a home phone for the first time in almost 5 years. I don't know the number yet but you can email me if you'd like it.

No comments: