Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2007

Update

Went to the doctor this morning and they tested me for a urinary tract infection which I do not have. I talked extensively with the nurse and they decided to wait until my appointment on Wednesday to check on other stuff. Until then, I am to take it easy, drink water, take Tylenol and get a maternity support belt to help with my back pain. Only one problem...NOBODY IN THE TREASURE VALLEY HAS MY SIZE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

The doctor and the nurse told me I could go run a few errands as long as I paid attention to my body. They said if it started feeling too hard to walk around that I needed to go home so I finished buying a few small presents for Adam's stocking. It was exhausting and starting to get painful so I got myself home and I guess I'm back to bed rest until I see the doctor on Wednesday.

No comments: