Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Slip and a Fall

I slipped this morning in the parking lot at work. No, it wasn't icy but it was really wet. I was getting something out of the back seat and I just fell straight to my bum. I was wearing light colored pants (isn't that the way it always is?) and I got really wet. I called the doctor's office as soon as they opened 15 minutes later just to let them know.

They sent me in to Labor and Delivery Triage to get monitored. I ended up being there almost 2 hours because the baby was moving so much that they couldn't get quite enough monitoring time before it would decide to slip the monitors and hang out elsewhere.

Everything looks good. I'm not having any contractions and the baby is fine. My hip is VERY sore now though and I am REALLY struggling to walk so I took the rest of the day off. I'm planning to go swimming (it's supposed to take some pressure off my hips) and just take it easy.

No comments: