Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

MacGyver Mama

I changed Aiden's sheets yesterday for no particular reason. The first time he laid down on the new sheets, he puked on them. We have 4 crib sheets but I couldn't find the rest anywhere so I had to come up with a short term solution. I knew pillow cases would be too small and I didn't love the idea of folding a regular bed sheet a million times to make it small enough. But then, inspiration! I grabbed two of Adam's shirts from the closet and used them like pillowcases. Luckily we have a mini crib so they worked like a charm.

Also, a quick update on Aiden's health. I think he feels better today. His temp this morning was 99.9 and he's been in good spirits. He's already taking a second nap (it's only 11:30!) so that will probably help him a lot.

No comments: