Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Back!

I know I haven't written in quite some time and I'm sorry! Most of you probably know that I've been terribly sick since Adam left. I did finally drag myself to the doctor on Monday and found out I had tracheitis. Dr. Stone prescribed a five day course of Zithromax and I'm back to feeling like me. I stayed home from work for three days and that also helped.

Since my last entry Aiden has become quite a competent walker; he almost never crawls anymore! His appetite is back because he is also getting over his cold. He is also sleeping well. Yesterday morning I had to wake him up at 6:15 so we could get ready for work and school. Then at daycare, he took a four hour nap. He went to bed last night around 7 and this morning he slept in until 8! I was (obviously) thrilled at the chance to sleep in and hope it continues.

I've now received five letters from Adam. He seems to be doing well. This is definitely a challenging experience for him but he knows it is something he can do. According to him, the key to boot camp is following directions. I sent out his address to everyone I thought would be interested but please let me know if I missed you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back girl! Glad you are feeling better. No fun being a single, SICK parent. Take care! Ash

Anonymous said...

Daugter #2,

Glad you are feeling better. Talk to you soon.

Love
Mom