Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Good News Bad News

Good News: I heard from Adam today (twice!). It was hard to understand him because he was on a payphone but he sounds good. He arrived Thursday night at 11:30. They had to do some processing and were finally able to go to bed around 4am. But guess when wake-up call is? Yep...4:30! He said that first day was hard because of the lack of sleep but he's better now. I still don't have an address for him but I should within a week.

Bad News: Aiden woke up from his last nap with a fever of 103.6 I gave him Motrin and called the ped. The nurse told me to give him juice and keep him happy. She also told me to take his temp again around 10pm. One of my neighbors came over to watch him while I ran to the store for juice. He was perfectly happy on her lap the whole time and when I got home, he threw back six ounces of white grape juice in two minutes. He is already feeling better; I know this because he's currently playing with some of our plastic cooking utensils.

No comments: