Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Improvement

Aiden took a two hour nap at Lorna's house yesterday afternoon. He yells a little bit when she sees him holding the other baby but he's just going to have to get over it. Yesterday he woke up cranky from his morning nap (that's what happens when he only sleeps 45 minutes). Lorna brought him out to play (it wasn't even close to time for him to eat) but he was acting VERY cranky so she put him back in the crib and told him he'd have to stay there until he could be in a good mood. It's funny because that's probably EXACTLY what I would have done. I'm thrilled because it worked. I don't know if he slept or just had quiet time but he stayed in there about 30 minutes and came out in a good mood.

He also went to bed very easily last night. He took his bath and started getting cranky when I was dressing him in pajamas. I laid him down, he snuggled up in his (loosely knitted) blanket and I never heard another peep from him. I did peek at him a few times and every time, he was in a different position.

No comments: