Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cheese!

Aiden started eating cheese this week. He loves it (as he does all food). I cut half a cheese stick into about 30 small chunks and put it on his highchair tray with cheerios. He is also starting to get pretty good at actually getting finger food in his mouth.

Yesterday we spent a lot of time at Costco because I was getting a new set of tires. Aiden did well despite not getting any good naps. Today we are going to stay home so he can take his naps. I want to make sure he's ready for Lorna's house and that means taking naps on demand.

We made a stop at Goodwill yesterday and found two fantastic wool sweaters for $5.99 each. I spent last night cutting one of the wool sweaters. So far I've made two wool soakers and a pair of pants from that one sweater. I have the pieces cut for a third soaker. The pants turned out to have a really long rise so I'm thinking about adding a bib and making them overalls. I'm hoping to experiment with that during Aiden's naps.

One more thing on the sewing front...watch for pictures of a new diaper we're working on. I'm taking an Adam Ross shirt and turning it in to a diaper. If you know Adam, you know what an Adam Ross shirt is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

What kind of cheese are you giving Aiden?

Love,
Mom