Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Update!

We are still doing well. I am tired (of course) and it doesn't help that the "bed" for parents is pretty pathetic. Aiden is catching on more each day to the whole nursing thing so I am starting to feel better about that. I continue to be amazed by the staff here. Every single person we've met on this visit has been helpful and kind. I am particularly grateful for the lactation consultants who keep encouraging us to stick with nursing and reminding me that he will catch on. I have also really appreciated the encouragement from family and friends who keep reminding me what a good thing we did in bring Aiden in at the first sign of trouble.

It still looks like we will be going home tomorrow but depending on how many doses he's had it could be more like Tuesday AM.

Our digital camera takes video and I finally figured out how to upload it. This one is old but you'll get the picture. I promise that sometime soonish I will upload more videos.

No comments: