Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 4, 2008

Daily Update

Aiden and I spent the day in the new room. We don't have internet in the room so I haven't been able to check my email until just now. Aiden is doing well and I had a chat with the insurance company today so I'm much less stressed about what the bills will come to for this. It turns out that I chose a really good plan as far as deductible and out of pocket expenses so this is not going to cost us too much.

Today I found out we can go home on Monday!!! I also chatted with the HR people at school about my FMLA leave; I will be going back to work around March 3. The cool thing is that Adam will be working four 10 hour shifts starting the 21st of this month so when I go back to work, Aiden will only be in daycare Tuesday-Friday.

That's all for now.

No comments: