Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Kindness of Strangers

Yesterday Aiden and I went out to run errands. While we were out I realized I really needed to eat lunch so we pulled in to Blimpie. The lady behind me thought Aiden was really cute and we chatted. She had just taken her oldest son to get his license and was reminiscing about when he was a baby. Then she asked if she could buy my lunch! I thought that was really sweet and I let her because I'm not one to refuse kindness. It made my day that there are still people who are kind to strangers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna,

Thank you for sharing your story on kindness from strangers. In the media we read and hear so many bad things that is nice to remember that are so many wonderful people in the world.

Your story touched my heart.

Thanks again.

Mom

Anonymous said...

That's a neat story. It makes me want to do the same for someone else one day!