Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend Update 3

Adam and I had a very productive weekend! On Saturday, we put up the rain gutter book shelf, took care of leaves in our yard, ran errands, watched football and went to a party. I'm always really tired on Saturday so I also took a nice long nap.

Sunday was even more productive. We made a trip to the grocery store and did a bunch of laundry. Adam had a friend over and I made 2.5 meals! I made meatloaf for Sunday's dinner, curry chicken for tonight (it's always better the next day) and prepped the ingredients for a crock pot roast I'm making on Tuesday. I froze enough meatloaf for it to be dinner another night. I'm trying to freeze 1-2 meals a week until the baby is born...some weeks I am more successful than others. I also finished reading a book and tried to watch Pippi Longstocking with Adam.

No comments: