Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I have never had trouble sleeping. My college roommate got in trouble with our RA (for being too NOISY!) while I was sleeping. I've slept pretty peacefully on the floor at an airport. I never used to wake up much in the night.

Ever since I've been pregnant though I wake up about 100 times a night to pee. In the last week I've begun to enjoy a new (and much more annoying) problem...I can't sleep in any one position for longer than 30 minutes. I am constantly tossing and turning to find a comfortable position (but there doesn't seem to be one). As if that wasn't bad enough, I am also a really light sleeper now.

I guess this is how the body gets ready for sleep deprivation and waking up when the baby cries but that doesn't really console me. I just really want to sleep comfortably ONE NIGHT!

No comments: