Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday

Sunday is usually a busy day for us. I like to relax a little on Saturday which means I have to do a lot of stuff on Sunday. Today we need to go grocery shopping, prep diapers for the week and put away the laundry Gail folded. Who is Gail? She's the neighbor I hired to help me out around the house. She's only come twice so far but it's been FANTASTIC coming home to a CLEAN house. She folded a small mountain of clean laundry, cleaned the kitchen and vacuumed. She also organized a kitchen cabinet that was out of control!

Yesterday we started getting rid of Aiden's baby clothes and my maternity clothes. I am saving a few little things but we are going to sell or give away most of it. We just don't want to drag it all over the country when we haven't even really decided if or when we'll have another child.

Adam is still doing well at Fort Jackson. We are in the home stretch (for basic training at least) and will get to see Adam graduate March 27! He has been working hard and learning a lot. His letters sound upbeat and I can tell he's glad he took this risk. I'm glad too! It hasn't been easy for the three of us but Adam is already more confident, focused and driven.

I will try to post some new pictures today. As you can imagine, I don't get a lot of chances to take pictures these days. I have taken some this week though.

No comments: