Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Update

I bit the bullet and hired a helper to come around four or five times a week and tidy up while I'm at work. I think she'll be starting tomorrow. Before you worry that I'm letting a stranger into my home...she's been our neighbor for three years and we really trust her. Adam thinks it's a great idea and just the fact that I have it lined up has made me less stressed. I've been stressing myself sick so anything I can do to relieve ANY stress should help.

I set up Aiden's little tent and, so far, he seems to love it as a toy. I am going to move it to his room and let him play with it over the next week or two. Then I will let him try a nap in it. He'll be sleeping in it on our big spring break trip.

Aiden is eating a breakfast of grapes, cheese, milk and almond butter toast. I'd better get going so I can get ready for the day. I am wearing jeans today though so that's exciting!

No comments: