Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Growing Up!

Aiden is definitely growing up. He has developed a graham cracker addiction; I am trying to teach him the word "cookie" but he insists on pointing and saying "this". He definitely understands me though and I love that. If I say, "Aiden...do you want to eat?", he heads straight for the kitchen (with a huge grin).

He also understands the word "blanket". Today I told him to get his blanket and he walked right over to it!

I may have already written about this BUT he just started using a spoon the right way. He improves a little every day. Naturally, I am proud of him and I've taken LOADS of pictures.

He must have played a LOT today. He was pretty tired all evening and, at 7, he walked over to me and laid his head on my knee. He only does that when he is exhausted.

No comments: