Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update

A roundup of recent interesting items...
  • I've probably mentioned before that Aiden's favorite place to sit is on the end table. It is one of those two level tables so it is kind of like a little desk for him.
  • Aiden knows how to open the dishwasher and there isn't really a way for me to lock it. I guess this means his day of freedom in the kitchen are over. You might remember he also knows how to STAND on the dishwasher.
  • Aiden really understands what I'm saying and is getting better at communicating his needs. The last few mornings he has requested a diaper change first thing in the morning.
  • He still confuses eat and drink
  • He is starting to understand the meaning of hurt but confused it at first with more. You can imagine the problem that created when I told him head butting "hurts" and he thought I wanted "more".

No comments: