Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Illness is Over

I am happy to report that Aiden is back to normal. He is even using pacifiers again and I decided I don't really care. I don't let him use them in public but I know they help him sleep and that is just not a battle I need to fight right now.

Aiden is starting to use the signs I've taught him. Yesterday we were at the mall and he said, "mama" and then did the sign for eat. It wasn't the first time he used it but it was really cute. We're working on the signs for "drink" and "milk". He is also starting to use the sign for diaper change and that is very helpful.

I can't remember if I already wrote about this...I had an interview on Wednesday for a job on post at Fort Bliss. It isn't a teaching job but it is education related and it would be a good fit for my personality and our family. I think it went well. If I get the job, I will know June 24 and they will want me to start about a month after that.

Tomorrow Aiden is going to daycare. In the morning I am going to call some schools in El Paso to follow up on my resume. Trish and her girls are coming in the afternoon to help me organize the bathroom and maybe the kitchen. On Wednesday Joy and Kellen are coming over for lunch. Joy is going to help me with Aiden's room.

One more thing...Aiden is busy taking the DVDs off the shelf and putting them back. It is very entertaining for both of us.

No comments: