Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

Aiden and I have been really busy lately. I lost my cell phone early this week and had to get a new one. So if you tried calling me and I didn't answer, you might want to try again. I'm not ignoring anyone!

Yesterday Aiden said "snack" at daycare. They have snack every day around 3. Linda is always the one who prepares it and goes to the nursery to get the kids. When Linda came to the door yesterday, Aiden was waiting for her and said "snack" as soon as he saw her! There were three adults in the room and they all said the word came out clear as a bell. Of course, I wasn't able to get him to do it again. I am really hoping he will use an actual word for me soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Will call you today.

Mom

Sydney's Mommy said...

yay!! so cool on saying snack.