Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 14, 2008

Home Again

We got back from Seattle last night. We were there for Adam's cousin's wedding. Aiden was a good traveling companion and a big hit with the family. He had a little trouble sleeping in the hotel but we figured it out and he got nearly enough sleep.

We got home yesterday at 3pm. By 6pm he was sleeping soundly in his crib! We heard a few peeps from him during the night but it wasn't as bad as we expected. We were just sure he wouldn't sleep in his crib after a weekend of sleeping on shoulders and drifting off to sleep while nursing.

Today we are going out to the school to look for the sunglass clips that go with my spare glasses, I think they're in my desk drawer. I lost my prescription sunglasses in Seattle and I absolutely cannot live without shades in Boise. I hope I find them but I really hope someone finds my sunglasses as the clips are pretty dorky.

I will post pictures of our trip when I have a chance.

No comments: