Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Early Bird

I've taken to working out (nearly) every morning. I had gotten lazy about this before being pregnant. Something about the combination of working full time and going to school made it nearly impossible for me to commit to fitness. Now I'm going to the gym every morning around 5:30 because I am trying to maintain a manageable weight gain. There are only a handful of people (Adam, my parents, my sisters and Robin...yep that covers it) who know how GRUMPY I am in the morning and how difficult it really is for me to get going. The funny thing is, once I actually get to the gym I am so glad to be there. I think I'm becoming one of THOSE people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It takes true dedication to wake up every moring and workout before going to your 'day job'.

Kudos to you Marianns.

You will be so happy that you've been working out after you have the baby.