Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home Again

Aiden and I are staying home today. He seemed perfectly healthy yesterday morning when I dropped him off at daycare. He went down for a nap at 10:30am and they had to wake him up at 2:15. He slept in a crib in the playroom despite all the screaming babies. He missed lunch. He just kept sleeping! When they got him up he was hot and had a temp of 102.9. I picked him up at 2:30 and we made a quick run to Dr. Ally's office. She said she's been seeing a lot of this and it typically takes three or four days to get over. If he wakes up Friday morning and STILL has this fever, Dr. Ally would like to do blood work.

Luckily he has been in a pretty good mood despite the fever. Right now he is very tired and trying to take a nap.

2 comments:

The Bairs said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Sydney's Mommy said...

I hope he feels better by tomorrow morning. Poor little guy! Poor Mommy. Hang in there.