Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

We're BACK!

I know I haven't posted much lately. I've been really busy with work and taking care of a 1 year old who thinks everything in this house belongs to him! Also, we've been busy getting our affairs in order for Adam to leave in January. Today he's meeting with an attorney to get our will and power of attorney done.

Thursday was Aiden's last day with Lorna and it was so sad for me. Lorna's house has been a second home for Aiden and I'm just so bummed he won't be going there anymore. She gave him a really fancy rattle she had. He always liked it so that was cool. She also gave him a little tikes boombox and that thing is a HUGE hit. He hasn't figured out how to turn on the music but he loves it when we make it sing.

Aiden now has SIX teeth. He is really close to walking and we're all hoping he starts before Adam leaves. We're going to Dr. Ally's office next week and we'll find out how much he weighs. I think he probably weighs around 25 pounds. He's growing out of clothes like crazy.

We'll be spending Christmas at home this year. Aiden has quite a collection of Christmas presents to open. Most of them are from his various grandparents but we put a few small things in too.

I just put Aiden down for a nap. If I want to get dressed today, this is my chance!

No comments: