Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Raccoon Baby!

Aiden is currently in his raccoon stage. That is to say he likes to roam the house and scavenge through our stuff. His favorite thing to look at is a box of plastic cups and dishes. Nearly every night he pulls it down and spreads it out on the floor. The raccoon stage is hard to deal with but it's a huge improvement over his seal stage which involved a LOT of seal-like screams.

Also in this batch of photos you will see evidence of his ability to stand in the crib. I think I may have posted these before but I'm not sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kid one of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Hi M,

I'm saying flashes of you in Aiden's face and actions.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi M,

I'm saying flashes of you in Aiden's face and actions.

Mom