Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Organizing

Aiden has a lot of clothes. Seriously. I think he has more clothes than either Adam or I have. We have a lot of clothes that don't fit yet and we've been keeping them in giant ziploc bags in the closet but we were worried we would forget about them. I was at a baby shower last week though and saw the coolest thing...plastic closet dividers with sizes printed on them. Naturally, I couldn't actually find them in Idaho so I went online and found a great set on ebay for $10.50 (with shipping). There were a few other options available but none included tabs in such large sizes...the ones I ordered go all the way up to 3T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marianna,

I loved the video of Aiden sucking his thumb. He's so darn cute and those little sounds he makes is precious.

Love you.

Mom